Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
• These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, call center and stores to place orders for items from ART E Commerce Solution/ART ESOLUTIONS INC. All payments would be made to ART Ecommerce Solution (India) & ART ESOLUTIONS INC(USA/International). By ordering/purchasing goods from www.indifashion.org you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
• The supplier of the goods featured is ART Ecommerce Solution/ART ESOLUTIONS INC. You may contact us by email at email@example.com
• We may contact you for marketing purposes by email or telephone with relevant offers.
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
3. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. You may choose to accept a full refund or a 100% redeemable Gift Voucher or an alternate product of your choice. In case of any price difference it would be refunded or charged post your confirmation.
4. Ensure you enter a correct email address and we would send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). Order updates can also be subscribed using Facebook Messenger.
5. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledgement emails (see 4 above).
6. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause stated above of these terms and conditions.
• We accept all major credit cards / debit cards and through PayPal.
• For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match these criteria.
• The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. All payments will be processed in USD. Buyers within India are requested to use CCAVENUE Payment gateway or PayPal for best localized checkout experience
• A shipping charge will be applied at checkout, unless stated in any promotional offer
• Estimates of shipping charges approximate charges to you, and they are based on the anticipated amount to be paid to shippers. It is possible that the amount may vary based on the package weight, dimensions, destination etc., For compliance of customs law for various countries and to avoid hassle for duties to you, we provide a minimum dollar / pound for each free product which is being shipped along with your order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
• We ship to any India address as well as provide International shipping. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our Terms and Conditions. Shipping within India usually done by DTDC or Speed post based on deliverable Pin Codes. Shipping within USA and International location done by USPS or UPS.
• A shipping charge is applicable for every transaction. Sometimes Shipping charges are fully or partially waived based on the promotions.
• All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
• We will try to deliver all orders received, however if you are not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbors, or returned to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
• If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further shipping charge is applicable.
• In some cases, if you are not reachable unavailable at the given address for more than 7 days, the courier company would return the parcel to warehouse. In such cases, we would not be responsible for the parcel. No refund claims would be entertained in such scenarios.
• We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
• We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, pin code and telephone number for the customer.
• We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays during custom clearance process. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of your details or other regulatory agencies.
• If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. This should happen within 24 hours of placing an order.
• You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation request. Cancellation requests are not accepted through phone or online chat services.
• Products ordered in Clearance sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
• Once an order is canceled, you could opt to get full refund of the value of the transaction or opt to get a full redeemable gift voucher.
• The products ordered in Clearance Sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
FABRIC, EMBROIDERY, FIT & FINISH
• Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroidery. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
• There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the artisan at the time of processing. Two products from the same SKU or design may have variations in colors or embroidery because of hand processing.
• Check for the fabric for each product in the description. Please note that the product cost varies based on the fabric used.
• A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
• Please ensure that the first wash is 'Dry Clean' only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
• Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak). It is better to refer the wash cash instruction in the description of the product purchased.
• Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colors are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the wash care instructions given.
• All products with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
• Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
• Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
• Each design or style comes with a fit based on the style chosen by the designer. The fit specification is provided in the description. Two different styles or designs may have different fits even if it is purchased for the same measurements.
ORDER DELAY / CANCELLATIONS DUE TO DELAY
• Indifashion products are made by manufactures across India. Each of the ethnic fashion items are carefully made after a series of processes which requires multiple tasks like weaving, dyeing, pattern making, embroidery, tailoring etc. Given the complexity in production, occasionally a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval for. This may result in your order getting delayed.
• At any point of time during the garment construction process it cannot be canceled.
• Products once shipped cannot be returned unless a defective product. Contact us email@example.com for in case of any complaints or issues with products.
• Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt of any order cancellations. A refund can only be issued either back into the credit card or debit card or as a Refund gift voucher.
• Refund Gift Voucher can be used on top of any promotional codes or coupons.
• During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods processing returns may be slightly delayed.
• The refunds would be processed, only if the product has tags intact and is in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
• At no point of time, we would issue refunds, more than the product value.